3/21/12

My Guilty Obsession blog: 4.5 stars!

My Review:
It has been a while since I have read a romantic suspense and I was ready to read something a little more adult after all the YA's I have been reading lately, don't get me wrong, I love the YA genre but sometimes you just need something that doesn't involve teenage angst and all that comes with it.

Which could be why when Harriet approached me with reviewing her new book I jumped at the chance to read it.

After reading the synopsis I knew it would be something I could really enjoy and I really truly did.

The writing was so well done and the plot was fantastic. It kept me turning the pages, in fact I almost read it all in one sitting.

The characters were all fabulous and while I didn't feel a connection to any of them, it just wasn't necessary in this book. The storyline was so captivating that I found myself more wrapped up in it than anything else.

I love that this one had an open ended ending so that it left it wide open for a sequel (which I would love to see happen!). I wouldn't mind a little more Diego time!

This truly was very well done and I really hope that Harriet comes out with another book soon because I think she is truly talented.




http://tinyurl.com/7f962v4

No comments: